This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Audit Manager | Nottingham | £50,000-£60,000 DOE | Full time / Hybrid
Are you looking to take the next step in your Audit Management Career?
Do you have the technical proficiency and drive to make this role your own?
Are you seeking a new hybrid role within a modern and progressive Accountancy firm based in the East Midlands?
The role's responsibilities:
- Leading complex audits and participating in assurance activities to assess the management and control of risk, ensuring that all work undertaken meets agreed timescales
- Developing and preparing various audit planning documentation and testing strategies leading the execution activity/output to a high standard
- Supervising individuals/small teams whilst providing coaching and support
- Leading meetings and influencing stakeholders across the Bank maintaining strong relationships
- Writing high quality audit recommendations and reports
- Executing additional tasks as requested by the Team Lead or Head of Audit
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to persuade using a range of styles and seeking win-win outcomes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Subject Matter Expert of Conduct, Regulatory and Legal risks impacting a Retail/Corporate & Commercial Bank gained through previous experience within a Line 2/3 role
- Previous knowledge of auditing with Data Analytics
- Recently ACCA / ACA /CIA /equivalent Qualified
What's On Offer:
The client offers fantastic salaries with real progression possibilities, an excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, health care scheme, subsidised gym membership and an active social committee.
The role can be worked from home, but time will also be required in the office and at business development events.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.