This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
This is a part time role - 30 hours over 4 days (3 on site 1 at home)
Are you an experience Management Accountant seeking an exciting part time opportunity to contribute to the financial performance of a large manufacturing site for a global household brand?
As a Management Accountant (known as Site Accountant internally) you will play a key role in providing accurate financial insights and analysis.
Collaborate with the Site Finance Controller and Site Leadership team to drive improvements and enhance site performance.
- Analyse and report weekly/monthly site performance, ensuring timely completion of site KPIs.
- Conduct product costings, investigate production variances, and recommend improvement strategies.
- Active participation in IWS meetings, material change meetings, and site accountant forums.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, overhead cost centre management, and CAPEX tracking.
- Identify process enhancements, assist in stock control, and contribute to year-end audit processes.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule and resolve invoice-related issues.
- Provide coverage for Site Finance Controllers as needed.
- Proven experience in Management Accounting or similar roles.
- Preferred experience in FMCG/food manufacturing.
- Studying towards CIMA, ACCA, or ACA qualification, (at least Certificate/knowledge completed).
- Proficiency in Excel and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) software is advantageous.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, and self-driven.
- Effective communication and engagement skills.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.