Senior Finance Analyst | £50,000 + Bonus potential | Burton-on-Trent | Hybrid Working
Looking to move into an amazing, modern and growing business? Want to add value to improve business processes and profitability? Do you have an inquisitive mind-set with a desire to partner with non-finance stakeholders? If so, this could be the perfect next career move for you!
Macildowie are supporting a local employer of choice that has operations across various sites globally, to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst. Working from the UK head office in Burton-on-Trent, you'll support with internal and external financial reporting, forecasting and financial analysis. Reporting into the Head of FP&A and supporting with some critical group reporting, this role has the opportunity to develop and build a strong skill-set for your career.
So what is the job?
- Group month-end consolidation, reconciliation and review of accounts ensuring integrity of accounting data - both P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparing the monthly financial reporting pack for the Board and Management team ensuring business orientated commentary actions are captured
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant analysis to operational and finance stakeholders
- Working with the Head of FP&A, responsibility for the quarterly SEC reporting including the production of the Management Discussion and Analysis report for filing
- Support the delivery of robust forecasts and budgets in line with companywide timetables
- Operational maintenance of the consolidation system inclusive of version control, FX rates and reports
- Contribute to process improvement to support standardisation and simplification
- Ad-hoc reporting and presentations on request to support the needs of senior stakeholders
What are you like?
- Experience in managing large imperfect datasets
- Concise and the ability to story tell to translate complex analyses into simple actionable management information across all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical skill with a logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excel expertise
- Detail orientated and organised, with the ability to manage multiple deliveries and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration - cultivate an environment of collaboration, innovation and sharing of ideas with ability to work individually and within a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- Accounting qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Experience of working in matrix and international organisations, with listed experience ideal
- Strong track record of delivery of tasks and process improvements, including to tight deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong communication, teamwork and influencing skills
Package - £50,000 + bonus potential
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.