This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are actively seeking a Credit Controller to join a well established and rapidly growing business based in Tamworth.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week.
Salary between £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Great benefits available, 24 days + BH, Christmas shut down, company matched pension and annual bonus scheme based on companies performance.
You will be working in a modern open plan office with plenty of on site parking, working in a team of X5 credit controllers.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has previous credit control experience, the ability to build relationships and someone who is a team player!
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Prompt management of orders to ensure no undue delay is experienced by customers.
- Daily customer debt management, ensuring timely payments are made.
- Proactive approach with clear focus on cash collection and query resolution through daily liaison with customers.
- Perform Credit searches, evaluate customer debt risk and set limits appropriately in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
- Issuing monthly statements to customers.
- Prompt resolution of POD requests and other queries from customers.
- Posting and allocation of payments to the sales ledger by way of cheques, card transactions and credits shown on the bank statement.
- Oversight of branch banking to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Process customer cheques for banking.
- Customer account reconciliations.
- Posting of sales journals.
- Management of bad debts. Following up with administrators or debt collection agencies regarding bad debt recovery.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV and one of the team will give you a call to discuss the role in more depth.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- credit control
- credit controller
- credit speciliast