This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Position: Cashbook Supervisor (Treasury & Banking)
Location: Hybrid role - Rugby, Warwickshire
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Term: Permanent, Full-time
Benefits: Company bonus between 5%-15% annually, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays (with Christmas off), 1 extra day annual leave per year with the company, plus more!
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with a successful Rugby-based organisation who are recruiting for a Cashbook Supervisor in this exciting position, managing a team of four Cashbook Assistants in a busy role. You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, with a talented team in a company that encourages both personal development and professional progression. The ideal candidate is an experienced Banking, Accounts Receivable or Cashbook Supervisor with experience leading a team; suggesting process improvements, and encouraging continuous improvements (systems, team and processes).
This organisation has a 'door-open' mind-set where if you have an issue/question, you are encouraged to discuss the query with your supportive and friendly managerial colleagues. The Cashbook Supervisor vacancy is open due to a change of position internally. Employees tend to stay with this company for the long-term, and people tend to move to roles within the company, progressing internally.
- Ensure your team are set achievable but challenging KPIs, and are able to achieve these on a monthly and weekly basis
- Daily cash report and cash variances - prepare and distribute to agreed time-lines and deadlines set
- Oversee BACS and CHAPS payments
- Open company bank accounts and building relationships with banking managers
- Work along with senior management team to support/develop your Cashbook team, so they can meet their potential, encouraging conversations around their progression and career
- Reconciliation of bank accounts with explanations of outstanding items (monthly)
- Maintenance of bank signatories and mandates across the business
- Manage the admin and processing of external purchasing systems (fuel cards, travel, purchase card etc.)
- Assist with yearly audits
What we need from you:
- Treasury/Banking experience in a similar role
- Experience leading/managing a team undertaking KPI targeting/monitoring, training, 1-2-1s, appraisals, team meetings etc.
- Great attention to detail and impressive verbal/written communication skills
- Confident approach to suggesting continuous improvements
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables)
- Ability to perform well under pressure and the willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Project Bank Accounts is essential
This role is perfect for you if you are looking to take the next step in your Team Leader/Supervisory/Managerial career, and work within a fast-paced, supportive environment. Please apply for this exciting role with your updated C.V. as soon as possible so you do not miss out!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.