Macildowie are actively seeking a Senior Credit Control Lead to join a well established and expanding business based in Burton on Trent.
This is a full time, permanent role with hybrid working available (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
Salary ranges between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. Extremely good holidays and pension package (up to 10% Employer), and a annual bonus scheme across the business.
Will report directly into the Financial controller and will be responsible for X1 direct report within the business.
Ideally we are looking for someone with previous credit control experience, has previously supervised or mentored a team and has a background in either of the following fields - Construction / plant hire / flooring.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain sales ledger - set up new accounts, monitor existing accounts, cash collection, resolve disputes and queries liaising with colleagues as appropriate.
- Monitor and review the credit worthiness of new and existing customers through appropriate credit checks.
- Analyse debtor information for trends and changes to identify potential and actual risk, taking appropriate proactive action to highlight any issues and ensure a focused approach to collection where they arise.
- Manage credit insurance cover for each UK business.
- Analyse aged debt and develop strategic collection process to minimise impact to the Company.
- Coordinate and manage month end close routines
- Maintenance and reporting of Credit Control KPIs
- The Credit Control UK Lead will provide information to the finance team with respect to cashflow, bad and doubtful debts and credit notes as required.
- The Credit Control UK Lead will provide information to the UK Regional Management Team on a regular basis with content to be agreed by that team to reflect the needs of the businesses in the UK.
If you are interested in this role, please upload a copy of your CV to this advert and Luke from Macildowie will be in contact to discuss in more depth.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.