This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Part-Time Credit Controller
Credit Controller / Part-Time / Permanent / Salary up to £28k
Are you a Credit Control professional looking for a part-time opportunity based in Corby?
If the answer is yes, then you are in the right place!
This fantastic role will involve working within a friendly team who constantly strive for departmental success.
If you are a tenacious and hard-working credit controller then this role is perfect for you!
The role doesn't just offer exciting new challenges, but there is a bonus scheme available meaning you'll always be rewarded for your hard work!
- Salary between £25,000 to £28,000
- Flexible Part-Time Hours
Duties of the Job Include:
- Chasing high volumes of Outstanding Debt via telephone and email
- Managing customer accounts to ensure timely payments are made
- Raising credit notes when required
- Develop and maintain good quality relationships with customers
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Ensuring debt collection processes are as efficient as possible
- Handling customer queries effectively
- Completing aged debtor reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Investigating any queries
- Carrying out cash allocation duties
- Prior experience working within credit control.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with customers
- An innovative approach to solving problems especially investigating queries
Do not risk missing out on this amazing opportunity and APPLY ASAP!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.