This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Opportunity: Purchase Ledger Assistant (Temporary for 9-12 Months)
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Hourly Rate: £12 - £13 per hour
Are you a detail-oriented and ambitious Purchase Ledger looking for a temporary opportunity?
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with a leading company based in Rugby, Warwickshirare seeking a Temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team for a period of 9-12 months. This is an excellent opportunity in a prominent industry and busy environment working on a hybrid remote basis (two days per week working from home).
- Process and record invoices via the accounting system
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Scanning of invoices
- Arranging the approval of payments
- Assist with preparing payment runs and managing the payment process.
- Collaborate with internal departments
- Assist in resolving supplier queries and via email and the telephone
- Provide general administrative support to the finance team as needed.
To be successful you will need..
- Previous accounts payable experience - processing around 50-100 invoices per day
- Knowledge of MS Excel functions/formulas
- Experience working with computerised accounting systems (desirable)
- Educated to GCSE level of x5 C's or above including Maths and English
How to Apply: If you're ready to take on this exciting Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable opportunity please apply today with an up to date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.