Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Are you a conscientious and organised individual with a knack for numbers? Do you have experience with accounts systems and a keen interest in payroll processes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Payroll Officer at a company based in the Mansfield area.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Payroll Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing for 1-2 client accounts, depending on their size. Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll for employees, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant regulations
- Handling various aspects of the payroll cycle, from data entry to generating pay statements
- Liaising with clients to gather necessary payroll information and resolve any discrepancies
- Maintaining up-to-date records and documentation related to payroll
- Assisting with general accounting tasks and supporting the finance team as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience with accounts systems, preferably with exposure to payroll processes (though not mandatory) - iTrent experience would be beneficial, although full training will be provided
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and other relevant software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High level of integrity and professionalism when handling sensitive payroll data
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Competitive salary of £23,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent position with stable hours (Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Free on-site parking in our modern and impressive office space
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Chance to develop your skills and grow within a dynamic retail company
- On site gym with access for £10 per month
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Payroll Officer Admin