This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Accountants, Tax and Automation Advisor
Accounts, Tax and Automation Advisor | Leicester/Hybrid | £30,000-£35,000 DOE
Unmissable Opportunity to work at a Top 10 UK Accountancy Firm!
Are you an accomplished accountant with a keen interest in cutting-edge financial technology? Are you eager to champion automation and help develop and improve the process of Making Tax Digital? We have a remarkable opening that you won't want to pass up!
I am delighted to be working with a prestigious top 10 UK accountancy firm, renowned for its award winning commitment to excellence. Dedicated to top quality client services and to shaping the future of financial management. You would be joining a team composed of highly talented individuals.
We're in search of a qualified accountant to steer our digital transformation voyage. You will play a pivotal role in modernizing our financial practices. Your role will encompass:
- Implementing and refining tax automation protocols to align with the demands of Making Tax Digital regulations.
- Crafting incisive management accounts, delivering strategic financial counsel to internal units and clients alike.
- Pioneering opportunities for process automation and taking charge of their integration to elevate precision and efficiency.
- Assisting in conventional accounting duties and audits as required, showcasing your versatility and expertise.
What the perfect candidate would look like:
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/ACA qualified/working towards becoming qualified. (We would also consider people with strong UK practice experience who would be deemed Qualified By Experience.)
- At least 3 years of UK Accountancy Practice experience.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Making Tax Digital, coupled with an strong grasp of tax automation software and tools.
- Experienced in generating insightful management accounts, translating intricate financial data into actionable insights.
- A passion for innovation and automation, coupled with an eye for detail and a commitment to precision.
- Exceptional communication skills, empowering you to communicate effectively with peers and clients alike.
What's on Offer:
- Continuous prospects for professional growth and skill enhancement at a top 10 UK Accountancy firm
- An atmosphere of collaboration and inclusivity, appreciating and valuing your contributions.
- Great salary package accompanied by performance-based incentives.
- An industry leading wider benefits package
Don't miss the chance to work at one of the best accountancy firms in the UK, apply today and take the next great step in your accountancy career!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.