This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Cashier - South Normanton
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a knack for numbers and a passion for accuracy? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at managing financial transactions? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dedicated Cashier to join a team South Normanton. As a Cashier, your main responsibility will be to ensure the timely and accurate allocation of cash on the full service business and issue invoices to customers as required. This role is pivotal in maintaining the financial integrity of operations and ensuring a seamless financial process.
- Accurately allocate cash receipts to the appropriate accounts
- Generate and issue invoices to customers in a timely manner
- Collaborate closely with the Finance Admin Manager to ensure smooth financial operations
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies or issues related to cash allocation or invoicing
- Contribute to the improvement of financial processes and procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong numeracy skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills, including experience with financial software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in a similar finance or cashiering role is advantageous
- Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Employment Type: Temp to Perm (3 months temporary contract, with the potential for permanent employment thereafter)
- Working Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Office-based in South Normanton
- Reporting To: Finance Admin Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team in a reputable logistics company. If you are a motivated individual who enjoys working with numbers and is committed to maintaining financial accuracy, we encourage you to apply.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.