This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Finance Analyst - Risk
Finance Analyst | Financial Services | £35,000 - £42,000 | Uttoxeter (Hybrid working - 3 days in the office)
Macildowie Finance are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services Business based in Staffordshire with a global presence. This is a new job created to support a growing team.
This Finance Analyst has a focus on Credit Risk has the potential to develop and grow over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. The role is varied and quite exciting. There is a large amount of financial analysis and reporting, based on supporting the Sales and Commercial and Credit Risk teams, so a nice mix of commercial and finance and partnering. The purpose of the role is to undertake financial analysis on current and prospective large customers, supporting the Sales and Credit teams in the credit application and assessment process.
In return, you will be rewarded with a range of top quality benefits, including a 15% employer contribution pension scheme, subsidised private healthcare, discretionary 15% bonus scheme and preferential personal and home loans (eligibility criteria apply)
So what is the job?
- Undertake accurate and timely financial analysis on all major credit line customers to support Applications for Facilities (AFFs) through to Underwriters.
- Undertake meaningful and timely financial analysis on major prospect customers, to help focus the Sales effort.
- Lead the development of on-going automation of financial analysis - utilising data from Companies House, Credit Reference Agencies, MI and other sources.
- Develop data sets to show benchmark performance for different customer segments, to improve quality of analysis.
What are you like?
- Part-qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Ideally someone who has commercial finance experience (in a Financial services environment) - but this is not absolutely necessary (depends on other relevant experience).
- Financial Services experience is not essential - but welcome and helpful.
- Must have very strong Excel skills - particularly financial modelling.
Package - £35,000 - £42,000 + Industry leading benefits - including 15% employer pension, up to 15% bonus, Hybrid working (3 days in the office), private health-care and subsidised dental and gym.
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.