This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Contract Type: 6 Months Temporary Contract
Working Arrangement: Hybrid
Hourly Rate: £13-£15 per hour
Are you a skilled and detail-oriented Assistant Accountant looking for an exciting opportunity in Nottingham City Centre? We have a temporary position that might be the perfect fit for you!
As an Assistant Accountant, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing Accounts Process: You will play a crucial role in overseeing the accounts process from start to finish, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Collaboration with Financial Reporting Accountant: Work closely with the Financial Reporting Accountant to provide all necessary information for the preparation of board reports, contributing to informed decision-making.
- Query Resolution: Investigate and resolve any invoicing or payment queries that may arise from budget holders or suppliers, maintaining positive working relationships.
To be successful in this role, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- AAT Level 3 qualified or equivalent qualification by experience.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar accounting role is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.