This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
I currently have an exciting job opportunity available within our clients accounting services team in Kettering.
- The position involves working in a team responsible for financial transactional processing for a portfolio of well-known brands.
- Key responsibilities include Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Bank, Month-end reconciliation, and adjustment tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- You should be able to manage your workload effectively in a multiclient environment with potentially conflicting deadlines.
- A passion for customer service excellence and the ability to challenge the status quo are valued traits.
- Relevant experience in a similar role covering most of the same transactional areas.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, equivalent to GCSE level 5+ in English and Maths.
- Experience and working knowledge of basic MS Office Excel.
- AAT, CIMA, or ACCA trainee or qualified by experience.
- Familiarity with accounting software, preferably QuickBooks, Xero, and Sage.
- Experience using MS Excel in a finance role.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical and dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Ability to buy extra holiday each year.
- Employee share incentive plan.
- Free parking and a cycle to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Discounts on high street brands and restaurants.
- Mental health and wellbeing support with dedicated champions.
- Investment in training and development.
- Full study support (CIMA, ACCA, CIPS) and paid study leave.
- Social events, including monthly lunches, Christmas, and Summer parties.
- Opportunities for personal development and progression.
- Emphasis on allowing employees to be themselves for their best work.
- Valuing diversity to spark creativity, innovation, and better performance.
- Commitment to equal opportunity and supporting employees in reaching their unique potential.
- This job opportunity offers a wide range of benefits and a supportive environment for professional growth and personal development
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake additional tasks, training, and development activities as directed by the company to meet the demands of the operation.
If you are an experienced Finance Assistant with a track record of success in managing accounts payable and receivable processes and are ready to take your career to the next level, we invite you to apply.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.