This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Financial Accountant | Telecoms business| Crewe | £30,000 - £35,000 | Office based
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a leading Business based in Crewe, Cheshire. The business has been growing fast and are now building their finance team to handle the forecasted growth. The role reports directly into the UK FD & forms a pivotal link between the FD & all transactional processing.
Recruiting for a Financial Accounting position, this Job within the team will be a key stakeholder in the Finance team and be responsible for the delivery of Finance support and insight to the trading teams and wider business.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by providing key financial insight and control; whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes. This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking to progress your career and would benefit for exposure to a fast moving business that is going through significant change. If you are a part-qualified financial accountant (perhaps moving from practice) - please apply.
So what is the job?
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Accounts
- Internal Audit Programme
- Risk Register/Business Interruption/Business Continuity planning
- Payment Practices Reporting
- Preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations. Ensure a standard consistency of reconciliations and reporting are completed on a timely basis.
- Preparation of Statutory Accountants for Audit
- Accounts payable / receivable
- Billing and credit control
What are you like?
- Part qualified ACCA/ACA
- A background in an Accountancy Practice is desirable but not essential
- Commercially minded
- High degree of integrity
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution whilst being innovative and creative
- Strong Excel skills, including financial modelling and ideally experience with SAGE 50
- Take personal responsibility to deliver to tight timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
Package - £30,000 - £35,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.