This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
Schedule: Full-time with Hybrid Working Option
Hourly Rate: £11.28 per hour (increases upon permanent employment)
We are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to join this finance department. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring accurate and timely processing of invoices and payments. This is a temporary-to-permanent position, with the opportunity for permanent employment after 12 weeks, and an increase in the hourly rate upon transition to permanent status.
- Process and verify invoices, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Match invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare and process payment runs.
- Maintain accurate records of accounts payable transactions.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Provide support for ad-hoc financial projects and tasks as needed.
- Previous experience in accounts payable or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new processes.
- Temporary-to-permanent opportunity with job security.
- Hybrid working arrangement to promote work-life balance.
- Competitive hourly rate of £11.28 per hour with an increase upon permanent employment.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- Accounts Payable Purchase Ledger