This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
As a Payroll Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payroll for employees. We are looking for an individual with at least 2 years of payroll experience who possesses strong knowledge of payroll processes, including Statutory Sick Pay (SSP). Experience with Sage payroll software would be beneficial, and a CIPP qualification would be a plus, although not essential.
- Process payroll accurately and on time for all employees.
- Maintain payroll records and ensure data integrity.
- Calculate and administer Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) as required.
- Handle employee queries related to payroll and benefits.
- Assist in year-end payroll processes, including P60s and P11Ds.
- Collaborate with HR and finance departments to ensure accurate payroll data.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in payroll administration.
- Experience with Sage payroll software would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) regulations.
- CIPP qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
The salary for this role is competitive and will be in the range of £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependent on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- payroll officer payroll clerk payroll coordinator