This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Qualifications: Minimum Level 3 AAT (Desirable, but not mandatory - will accept Qualified by Experience)
As a Bookkeeper, you will play a crucial role in managing financial records and ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Recording financial transactions in our accounting software.
- Maintaining and reconciling bank statements and financial records.
- Preparing and processing invoices and payments.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end financial reports.
- Collaborating with the finance team to ensure compliance with financial regulations.
While we welcome candidates of all levels of experience and qualifications to apply, having a minimum of Level 3 AAT is desirable. We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Xero).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A proactive and problem-solving mindset.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The salary for this position is negotiable and will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.