This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Finance Business Partner
We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner for our client based in Northampton. This role will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic business. Hybrid and flexible working is available with this opportunity.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in supporting the organisations financial success. You will collaborate closely with various departments to provide financial insights, analysis, and strategic guidance.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand their financial needs and objectives.
- Prepare and deliver financial reports, forecasts, and budgets.
- Analyse financial data to identify trends and provide actionable insights.
- Assist in developing and implementing financial strategies to drive business performance.
- Evaluate the financial impact of proposed initiatives and investments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive cost optimisation and process improvements.
- Provide guidance on financial risk management and compliance.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems.
- Ideally you will be working towards a finance qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or recently become qualified.
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £40,000-£50,000 per annum plus car allowance and study support.
If you are a proactive and results-oriented finance professional looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, then APPLY NOW.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.