This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Duration: Up to 3 Months (Full-Time)
Hourly Rate: £11-£13 per hour
Join a dynamic and growing company based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre. We are seeking a skilled and motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to support this company's finance team during a temporary period of up to 3 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to their success and gain valuable experience.
- Process invoices and expense reports accurately and efficiently.
- Verify and reconcile vendor statements.
- Maintain accurate records of accounts payable transactions.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Collaborate with the finance team to resolve any discrepancies or issues.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other ad-hoc finance tasks as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in accounts payable is preferred, particularly within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant accounting software.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive and flexible attitude towards work.
- Competitive hourly rate of £11-£13 per hour.
- Opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Convenient Nottingham City Centre location with easy access to public transportation.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Potential for further opportunities within the company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- Accounts Payable Purchase Ledger