This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Credit Controller - 1 year FTC
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: Up to £27,000 per year
Type: 12 month FTC, Hybrid Working (Up to 2 days at home per week)
Working Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM - Monday to Friday - 1 hour lunch
Do you have a passion for sales ledger and credit control? Have you been a part of key projects or system changes? If so, keep reading! We're partnering with a well-established company in Northampton that has a dynamic team of three in credit control team. They have a fantastic office culture and champion hard work and dedication.
- 26 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working hours available
- Competitive pension contribution
As a Credit Controller, your primary responsibility will be to provide essential support to the Finance team, specialising in Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. Your role will encompass the following:
- Handle Late Payments: Actively manage overdue payments to reduce outstanding balances.
- Comply with Credit Policy: Ensure adherence to company credit policies and credit insurance guidelines.
- Manage Customer Payments: Post and reconcile customer payments promptly.
- Adjust Credit Limits: Evaluate and modify credit limits following company standards.
- Produce Monthly Reports: Create accurate and timely reports on customer debts.
- Resolve Queries: Address issues promptly by collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain AR Ledger: Manage all entries in the accounts receivable ledger, including invoice processing.
- Communicate Effectively: Foster clear communication with both customers and internal teams.
- Improve Processes: Contribute ideas and implement improvements to streamline credit and accounts receivable procedures.
- Handle Ad-hoc Tasks: Undertake additional administrative tasks as needed.
Key Technical Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work effectively to meet personal and organisational objectives.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you want to join first class business and take that next step in your career then apply ASAP to avoid missing out!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.