This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Accounts Recievable and Credit Controller
Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Assistant | West Bromwich | Temp to Perm | Hybrid Working | £10-£14ph
Have you been waiting for the opportunity to utilise your Sales Ledger and credit control skills in an exciting and rewarding new role?
If this answer is yes… You're in the right place!
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with this longstanding client who are on the lookout for an experienced and determined Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting into a smart, determined and fun manager as well as working within a team that laugh, smile and have fun. But most importantly are proud of the quality of work they produce. If you are somebody with that similar mentality then you will do well here.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raising and issuing invoices
- Issuing statements and resolving customer queries
- Monthly control account reconciliations
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Preparing and distributing reports showing the ageing of sales ledger debt
- Maintaining the cashbook
- Recording day to day incoming and outgoing payments and other financial transactions on Dimensions
- Liaising with other business areas to allocate cash received correctly
- Allocating cash promptly and correctly, including liaising with other business areas to ensure that all cash received is allocated
- Maximise daily/weekly/monthly cash collection through effective monitoring and proactive collection activity.
- Minimise overdue debt through timely and effective application of delinquency policy.
- Obtaining commitments to pay through telephone calls and email communication to customers.
- Allocating credit notes and payments in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc projects as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Great communication skills & a confident telephone manner
- Previous experience within a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages - Especially excel
If you are interested in this role please upload a copy of your up to date CV and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- sales ledger
- credit control