This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Up to £25,000
Macildowie are absolutely delighted to be working with a Technology organisation based in Derby, who are seeking an HR Administrator/Assistant on a Permanent basis.
This fantastic opportunity involves working on-site and is working within a passionate, dedicated HR team who will push you forward to progress within your HR journey! The individual will be assisting the HR Advisor and there has never been a better time to get into the business as they look to reinforce their team.
The successful candidate will:
- Handle face-to-face queries regarding the full employee lifecycle.
- Support with contract writing and variations within the organisation.
- Assist the implementation of a new HR system into the organisation.
- Take ownership of the candidate on-boarding journey.
- Collaborate with the HR Advisor on ER cases, supporting with the full process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for growing their HR career through exposure to new and exciting challenges.
- Have previous knowledge of HR and working within an admin capacity.
- Be confident communicating with and assisting a range of stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
- Clear and visible opportunities across the world of HR.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Amazing experience working closely with senior HR stakeholders.
- Excellent exposure to all areas of HR within a rewarding organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity that provides great exposure to HR within a fast-paced environment, supporting the organisation through an extremely busy period of growth.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch or apply via the link below.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- HR Assistant