Macildowie HR are recruiting for one of the most luxurious companies in the East Midlands for a HR Manager on a permanent basis.
- Day to day management of the HR team
- Managing the overall recruitment process
- Providing employment law advice to line managers
- Training and developing the HR team and line managers
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Overseeing absence management across all departments
- Producing monthly HR reports
- Overseeing appraisal and reward process
- Proven experience managing the employee lifecycle
- Experience managing a full team
- Preferably SME experience
- Able to work onsite every day
- Personable and able to build relationships
- CIPD level 5 or above (desirable)
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.