£32,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
Macildowie HR are working with an occupational charity based in Rugby to recruit for a HR Advisor to cover maternity leave. This role will be greatly focused on developing the values and culture of the business with lots of exciting projects to get involved in and allowing you to really make a difference! As well as this the role will also include;
- Providing generalist HR support, coaching and guidance.
- Being involved in the complete employee life cycle from recruitment to exit interviews ensuring positive culture throughout the business
- To support and advise managers with grievances, disciplinary actions, absence management and performance cases by providing expertise and best practice
- Promoting and developing a positive organisational culture whilst partnering with the Head of People and Culture to develop policies
- Responsibility for all HR administration and management of HR records ensuring changes are correctly updated.
- Coordination of the monthly payroll within timescales and working efficiently with third party providers.
- A positive approach and passion for developing values and culture and understanding of the importance this brings
- Experience working at an advisory level or ability to advise line managers on employee relations
- Experience of writing policies and procedures
- Ability to build good working relationships
- A proactive approach with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Past experience of working within a charity or SME, however not essential
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.