This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Category Manager - Clinical
ROLE: CATEGORY MANAGER
SALARY: £43,742 - £50,056 PER ANNUM + HYBRID & FLEXIBLE WORKING, GREAT PENSION SCHEME
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT JOBS
SECTOR: PUBLIC SECTOR & NOT FOR PROFIT
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking team who deliver an extensive range of procurement functions. The team have consistently over delivered their savings target over the last 4 years and strive hard to continue to do so.
The Category Manager will be responsible for leading on a range of complex projects for defined categories across the organisation, delivering savings and non-financial benefits in a challenging health care environment. Delivering effective procurement and supporting the management of key supplier and stakeholder relationships while reporting to the Senior Category Manager.
What you will need:
- Experience of running complex OJEU tenders.
- A good knowledge of EU Procurement Directives and UK legislation is essential.
- To be able to demonstrate you have knowledge of delivering best practice in Procurement through extensive hands on experience
- To be a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) or partially qualified.
- To be able to evidence continuous professional development having undertaken supply chain management training, procurement procedures workshops and additional specialist courses.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to influence and negotiate effectively at a senior level.
- To be a team player.
- You must be able to analyse complicated requests and determine the urgency of a situation, acting accordingly.
- You need to be able to interpret, analyse and present complex information and evidence-based data.
If successful you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package including an extremely generous pension scheme, 27 days holiday plus statutory holidays, retention bonus payable after 12 months, supplement for having completed your MCIPS and flexible hybrid working.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me:
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- Category Management
- Procurement Management