This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Procurement Officer Position
Are you an experienced procurement professional with a talent for optimising operations and securing the best value for money? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to contribute to an international logistics company's mission to become the world's preferred choice.
About The Company
Macildowie are working along side a global logistics company dedicated to forging better connections between businesses, customers, and communities through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing, and distribution services.
As an Procurement Officer, you will play a pivotal role within our partners organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the efficient acquisition of goods and services from our suppliers.
- Analysing the market to identify prospective suppliers and securing optimal service delivery.
- Nurturing strong partnerships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Enforcing service level agreements to track supplier performance against objectives.
- Collaborating with colleagues to heighten understanding of our procurement policies.
- Engaging in supplier benchmarking activities.
- Harnessing market intelligence to offer guidance on attaining business goals.
- An attractive annual salary of £35,000 or more (DOE).
- An annual car allowance of £5,000.
- Personal health coverage.
- 25 days of annual leave (excluding bank holidays) along with 5 days for Volunteer Leave each year.
- The option for unpaid time off.
- The possibility of up to 10 days of remote work on an international scale.
- Coverage for critical illness.
- Access to the Wellbeing App.
- Employee perks, such as complimentary eye examinations, reduced gym membership fees, and high street vouchers.
- No-cost access to round-the-clock online GP services and mental health support, as well as assistance for life events and Care Concierge Services.
- Tailored growth and career advancement prospects.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Experience within a procurement function for a multi-site organisation.
- Understanding of end to end procurement processes including indirects
- Strong Excel skills.
- The ability to build sustainable and productive relationships with suppliers.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- A full, valid driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Ideally, you will have experience dealing with multiple vendors.
If you are passionate about procurement and want to contribute to a dynamic, forward-thinking logistics company, we want to hear from you.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.