This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Graduate Purchasing Administrator
An Exciting Graduate Opportunity!
Job Opportunity: Purchasing Administrator
Location: Burton on Trent- 5 days on site
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependent on experience
Macildowie are working on behalf of a respected industry leader in metalworking and construction. This exciting opportunity awaits you to contribute to the smooth operations of the purchasing department's administrative function.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through efficient handling of incoming calls.
- Maintain professionalism and promptness in email communication with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Ensure accurate and current records within the system, including order dates and details.
- Facilitate timely acknowledgment and processing of purchase orders for operational efficiency.
- Review and validate paperwork meticulously for accuracy and completeness.
- Manage calendar bookings and appointments effectively for optimized scheduling.
- Foster collaboration by seamless communication with suppliers and various departments.
- Organize and scan important documents to facilitate retrieval and recordkeeping.
- Initiate and process orders for consumables and uniforms to align with departmental needs.
- Play a vital role in meetings by attending and accurately recording minutes for transparent communication.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure precision in all tasks.
- Proficient computer literacy, including Microsoft Outlook and relevant software.
- Confident and effective communication skills for phone and email correspondence.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Preferred prior experience in a similar office role, showcasing familiarity with administrative processes.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next steps and you would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply with your most up to date CV.
*Note: We are committed to fostering diversity and equal opportunities. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.*
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.