This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Procurement Contracts Manager
Position: Procurement Contracts Manager
Hybrid: 3 days in the office, 2 from home
1 office day based offsite
Salary: £65,000 (dependent on experience)
As the Senior Procurement Contracts Relationship Manager, you will lead the development and management of our procurement contract relationships. Your expertise will ensure that our supplier partnerships align with contractual obligations, while driving efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead and nurture a team of Procurement Contract Relationship Managers, ensuring their competence in handling day-to-day challenges.
- Develop and implement robust processes for end-to-end contract management, including spares management and overseeing contracts throughout their lifecycle.
- Foster strong relationships with suppliers, ensuring adherence to contractual service level commitments.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and suppliers to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in alignment with service level agreements.
- Conduct regular contract reviews with the supply chain, managing KPIs and producing monthly reports.
- Work closely with the team to on-board suppliers with appropriate contractual agreements, ensuring compliance with procurement processes.
- Support asset management financial considerations, identifying and managing assets in line with specifications and storage needs.
- Lead or support Free Issue Material (FIM) Orders and Management, ensuring timely delivery and efficient administration.
- Oversee supplier setup, including Purchase Order management.
- Maintain the Whole Life Maintenance Plan, incorporating price changes for overhaul services of spares.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a pragmatic approach to challenges.
- Proven experience in end-to-end operational procurement processes and contractual management, with a history of delivering high-quality results.
- Familiarity with Oracle systems is desirable.
- CIPS qualification or willingness to pursue it.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in outward-facing procurement roles or roles involving significant supplier/customer engagement.
- Demonstrated track record of effective supplier management.
- Proficiency in commercial and supply contracts.
- Comfortable in a small team environment, handling diverse accountability.
- Proficient in contract management and negotiation.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective communicator at all levels, internally and externally.
- Analytically adept and numerically sound.
- Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with e-procurement systems is a plus.
If you're a proactive and experienced professional seeking to drive excellence in procurement contract management within a dynamic and innovative environment. Apply with your most up to date CV!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.