This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator working for a small organisation based in Enderby.
The Purchasing Coordinator has a responsibility to provide support to the procurement team. The role involves submitting purchase orders, updating records, responding to order issues and liaising with suppliers, with the intent of goods arriving to a schedule deadline, while you take ownership and responsibility for select accounts.
The role compromises of working as part of a team and as an individual. Offering support to the company, as well as support to colleagues, reporting to the Purchasing Manager
This is a full time permanent position which is fully office based and looking to offer between £23,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Forecast and maintain stock levels to meet current and future demand.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Support Purchasing manager in all key areas
- Prepare and send purchase orders
- Follow up and review product deliveries, with issued purchase order/sales orders, and resolve any discrepancies
- Passionate about driving procurement efficiencies
- A person with a hard-working ethos who is disciplined to get the work done, and reliable
- An open personality that can fit with the company's culture of integrity and respect for colleagues.
- Good communication skills
- Energetic, upbeat professional who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, competitive environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team, good teamwork is important when working to tight schedules
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail essential
- Strong and confident phone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
If this sounds of interest to you, then please apply with your latest CV!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.