This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
We are looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant to join on client on a temp-to-permanent basis as they grow from strength to strength. This role will support as a big contract is being on-boarded, before getting stuck in to the new normal!
Based in Northampton, this role would be looking for someone with strong administrative skills, a proactive and autonomous nature and any purchasing experience would be advantageous. You would be responsible for raising and expediting PO's, communicating with suppliers and setting up new products and product codes on the ERP system.
This role offers an opportunity to grow within a business that is blooming can support your growth too!
The role is looking to pay between £11-£13 per hour with a permanent salary afterwards of circa £23,000.
- Ordering bespoke software which has bespoke details and end user requirements.
- Raising and Expediting purchase orders to meet the demands of the business.
- Communicating with suppliers over the phone and email regarding delivery dates, orders and returns.
- Resolving invoice queries and obtaining invoices.
- Cover for other procurement staff during holidays.
- ERP administrative tasks - including setting up of new products, setting commodity codes and populating data on products.
- Strong administrative background.
- Purchasing and Supply chain experience/knowledge is desirable
- IT and Computer Literate - Excel and Outlook Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain and build good working relationships, internally and externally.
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to use initiative and use reasoning for fast decision making.
- Technical knowledge of computers, regarding specifications and further industry knowledge.
If this sounds of interest, then please apply with your latest CV!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.