This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Job Title: Electricals Buyer
Macildowie are proud to be working alongside a well establish household brand within the machinery manufacturing industry. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a skilled and experienced Electrical Buyer to join their Electrical and Components team. We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a strong background in procurement, ideally but not essentially, specialising in electricals. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the growth of the Electrical and Components team leading up to and during this electrical / green energy boom.
What you'll be doing:
- Procuring across a wide range of global suppliers up to a spend of £60M per annum
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand project requirements and develop procurement strategies for electrical components.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers, negotiate contracts, and establish strong relationships with vendors.
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends, pricing, and product availability.
- Monitor and manage supplier performance, ensuring timely delivery and quality standards are met.
- Analyse and optimise procurement processes to enhance efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of relevant regulations and compliance requirements within the electrical procurement domain.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven and demonstrable experience within a procurement function.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of how global operations function and collaborate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in procurement software and Microsoft Office Suite.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary banding of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Early Friday finish
- Health and wellness programs
- Onsite gym
- Professional development opportunities, including CIPS qualifications
- Company-sponsored events
- Additional training
- Free onsite parking
- other miscellaneous benefits
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.