This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Warehouse Crew Leader
Warehouse Crew Leader Role!
Are you ready to dive into the heart of manufacturing excellence? Macildowie are working alongside an exciting manufacturer searching for a Warehouse Crew Leader, who's not just a leader but a visionary motivator! If you are a forward thinker, can work well under pressure and aspire to improve a company with your excellence, this job is for you!
Some amazing benefits:
- A supportive work environment surrounded by expertise
- Great working hours allowing for work-life balance
- Lots of free parking
- Paid Volunteer time
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- And lots of others!
- Follow and ensure staff follow company, health and safety, legislative policies
- Review/amend risk assessments and standard operating procedures
- Report and assess healthy and safety issues
- Manage stock takes and inventory count, dispatch stock in a timely manner, obtain receipts from suppliers
- Involvement to recruit and train new employees
- Delegate work, set KPIs and conduct staff performance development reviews
- Use their systems to book in stock, queries, transactions, fleet management
- Report to the line manager for meetings and liase with other departments e.g. about staff training needs, any issues, non-conformances for stock discrepancies
- Team leading experience
- Warehouse experience
- Experience with manufacturing is preferable
- Strong communication
- Decisiveness and performing well under pressure
- Proficiency with IT
In your application, please include your most recent CV. Be prepared to showcase your unparalleled skills and convince us that you're the perfect candidate for this role.
If you are interested contact Katrina Wuk at or call 07976309344.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.