Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Location: Nottingham, 5 and a half days a week (5 days on site, 1 half day remote)
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (Monday to Friday) and Half day Saturday
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Are you a detail-oriented logistics enthusiast who thrives in fast-paced environments? We've got the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is looking for someone who is not afraid of taking on extra responsibilities, has a proactive and hands-on attitude towards work.
About the Client:
Macildowie are working alongside a leading supplier in fresh produce who supplies for high-street retailers. They are looking for someone to get stuck in and bring an innovative mentality to their company within their sales team, to maintain their high standards within logistics.
- The lowest tenure of staff in this company is 10 years so you will be surrounded by experts!
- This company has supplied for the King's Banquet
- Impressive awards achieved by this company
As a Logistics Administrator, you'll ensure smooth logistics operations, including:
- Order Management: Process and track customer orders for timely delivery.
- Inventory Control: Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Shipping Coordination: Coordinate shipments and track deliveries.
- Vendor Communication: Liaise with suppliers and vendors.
- Data Entry: Accurate record-keeping and documentation.
- Customer Service: Address inquiries and resolve issues.
- Documentation: Organise logistics-related documents.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to logistics regulations.
- Reporting: Generate operation reports.
- Process Improvement: Contribute to efficient procedures.
Ideal candidates will have...
- Logistics or supply chain admin experience.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in logistics software and MS Office.
- Knowledge of logistics regulations.
In your application, please include your most recent CV to showcase why you are the perfect candidate for the role. If you are interested contact Katrina on 07976309344.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.