This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are working with an established business based in Kettering who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to raise global brand profile through multiple B2C marketing channels, increasing sign ups to the consumer marketing database and social following with ongoing development to achieve continued optimal consumer engagement.
There may be occasions where the role holder will be involved in our B2B marketing, helping to drive awareness and increase the demand for our brands and products with an overall goal of gaining new customers and increasing our market share.
About the role:
- Continuously make improvements to social media platforms by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Plan, generate, edit, publish and share daily social media content focused on building meaningful connections and encouraging engagement
- Devise and implement targeted B2C email and social marketing campaigns through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification, reviewing the results to benefit future campaigns
- Investigate appropriate new social platforms, with a view to setting up the company pages and developing a content plan to achieve a targeted result
- Develop and implement a Facebook and Instagram Live program
- Plan, develop and implement an effective influencer program. Continuously review to maximise and drive its success
- Regularly use google analytics to understand how consumers interact with our website. Review findings and recommend suitable improvements to enhance the user experience with a view to achieving sign ups to our newsletter and increasing social following
- Drive awareness of our brands and products through targeted digital and offline media campaigns
- Constantly check search terms and rankings to monitor and record the strength of our brand presence compared to that of our competitors
- Daily management of the company's consumer databases ensuring they are current, accurate and include the relevant contacts
About the candidate:
- Previous marketing experience with an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing, email marketing and search engine marketing is essential
- Excellent research and analytical skills are a must, focusing on social media KPIs, SEO and web traffic metrics via GA4
- A creative thinker with the ability to solve problems and actively drive our marketing performance forward is essential
- An understanding of WordPress and content management systems is ideal
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive approach to work and an eagerness to meet and exceed objectives
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills with attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent writing, editing, numeracy and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.