This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are working with an established business based in Loughborough who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator.
You will be the brand ambassador and protect the brand guidelines and quality of material created and distributed. You will also be the voice of the company leading on the writing, design, and distribution of key communications channels such as social media, website stories, the company newspaper, press releases, and company announcements.
You'll need to be organised, creative, and personable to join us as Marketing, Design and Communications Coordinator.
The following skills are essential;
- A degree or relevant qualification in Marketing, Design, Communication, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years equivalent work experience.
- MAC OS Proficiency
- You will need to be a confident user of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro.
- Understanding and experience of capturing and editing video, and image production.
- Experience with updating websites, and managing social media channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- IT literate with working knowledge of MS Suite
- Ability to work independently and manage own time
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Online and offline marketing understanding
Desirable but not essential;
- Email marketing software experience
- Creating infographics and animations
- Knowledge or experience of working with marketing platforms and tools such as websites and CMS, google analytics, email platforms and Google PPC
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.