Macildowie are working with an established business based in Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Leader. You will be responsible for the execution of the UK's Marketing strategy and increasing market share. Responsible for the achievement of brand awareness, positioning in market, brand growth and sentiment across marketing objectives. An ambassador for the brand, leading teams internal and external to deliver on the brand and sales objectives.
About the role:
- Leverage brand & marketing communication for in-market strategy across the business
- Contributes to the strategic management of the brand at a corporate level through participation in global marketing business
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to build strong and constructive relationships, across global, regional, and business functions
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders to create and manage cross-organisational integrated marketing strategies.
- Accurate and timely measurement and evaluation of market delivery effectiveness to ensure FPA maximises value from marketing investment. Responsible for providing structured fact based feedback to the wider marketing organisation
- Leverages digital assets and platforms from social media through to e-commerce / online engagement with consumers
- Understands the importance of data management in the development of consumer insights and can communicate these to technical and non-technical audiences
- Provides quality, thoughtful leadership, to engage, develop and motivate the team to deliver the right work, in the right way to deliver the Marketing plans
- Sets in place performance KPI's, systems and structures for ensuring a high performing team are alligned
- Develops effective relationships that add value to internal and external customers
- Acts as a brand ambassador in all interactions with customers ensuring relationships are built on mutual trust
- Proven leadership at a Senior Marketing level, with a track record of successfully executing marketing strategies that influenced market share and profitable growth
- Tertiary Qualification in Marketing, Design, Business Management (or equivalent experience) would be an advantage
- A record of accomplishment in successfully developing high performing teams that results in commercial success.
- An effective communicator, you will also be able to interrogate your business results and construct and implement creative solutions as needed as well as being able to deliver and action these with your team
- Able to show a positive and progressive attitude and a flexible approach to change
- Have a strong desire for self-development and a willingness to learn new skills
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.