This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Are you a charismatic business development professional looking for your next move?
Do you want to join a renowned national organisation and make an impact?
If this is what you are looking for, this is the right role for you!
So, who for?
I am thrilled to be working with one of my favourite clients, in the legal services sector, looking to recruit a Business Development Executive into their Client and Marketing function. It is an incredibly exciting time to join this organisation as they are on a great growth trajectory, expanding nationally. If you are looking to join a team that values its team members and an opportunity to further your career with exceptional business development professionals, then waste no time in applying!
The key deliverables of the role:
- Effectively collaborate with the business development managers across designated target market groups on generating business and nurturing client relationships
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships and provide effective solutions and feedback
- Support on marketing campaigns with market research and competitor analysis
- Implement and support on events and conferences for key clients in each division
- Provide strategic feedback to members of the team and reinforce the firm's values
- Driving marketing strategy forward, getting involved in campaigns and raising the brand profile awareness across social media, website and events
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in business development in the legal sector or professional services is desirable
- Proven knowledge of driving business development and managing stakeholder relationships
- A 'Can-Do' attitude and problem-solving mentality
- Collaborative, being able to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Flexibility, requirements to travel to other offices as and when needed
- Experience using the CRM system InterAction is desirable, not essential
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.