This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join there fast paced and dynamic Sales team.
The role of the Sales Executive is to generate New Business opportunities by telephone and carry out diary management for field based sales team. You will be calling leads created from our advice lines, data lists,incoming calls and webleads as well as self generating leads for the direct market.by identifying prospects and creating sales opportunities The department and individuals work to sales targets and KPIs.
- Arrange New Business appointments for the field sales team.
- Generate new prospect leads through information gathering and research.
- Take ownership and manage leads and prospects in your name via CRM.
- Work to personal and company targets and KPIs
- Ensure that diaries are updated with correct and accurate data.
- Ensure that internal systems are updated and correct with accurate data.
- Ensure that appointments are booked within the companies guidelines.
- Manage all queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure that telephone calls are made /answered within the guidelines of the company.
- Any other duties that are deemed appropriate from time to time as directed by your line manager.
- Possess strong tele sales skills.
- Experience in B2B an advantage.
- Have high level interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful and profitable business relationships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively by telephone, and in written communication.
- Work to targets and KPIs to achieve results.
- Be computer literate.
- Have previously used a CRM system.
- Demonstrable planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess positive and 'can do' attitude.
- Salary starting at £22,000 plus Commission OTE £30K.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30.
- Hybrid working once training has been completed.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.