This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Business Sales Executive. If you have experience of selling over the phone or face to face then this could be the perfect role for you!
About the role:
- Arrange New Business appointments for the field sales team
- Generate new prospect leads through information gathering and research
- Take ownership and manage leads and prospects in your name via CRM
- Work to personal and company targets and KPIs
- Make 2 plus appointments a day for one of the field sales
- Ensure that diaries are updated with correct and accurate data
- Ensure that internal systems are updated and correct with accurate data
- Ensure that appointments are booked within the companies guidelines
- Manage all queries in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure that telephone calls are made /answered within the guidelines of the companies
- Experience of selling, face to face or on the phone
- Experience in B2B an advantage
- Have high level interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful and profitable business relationships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively by telephone, and in written communication
- Work to targets and KPIs to achieve results
- Be computer literate
- Have previously used a CRM system
- Demonstrable planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Possess positive and 'can do' attitude
- Salary starting at £22,000 plus Commission OTE £30K
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.