This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Macildowie are working with an established business based in London who are looking to recruit an experienced Design Consultant. The Design Consultant is responsible for interacting and handling consultative discussions with prospective customers, and clients through the Experience Centre. Within this role you'll also assist with the calendar of events, co-partnered events, partnership opportunities and lead presentations.
Generate sales growth and delivers profitable growth in the short and long term, by providing a world class premium luxury experience to all those that visit our Experience centre.
- Greet all of the Experience Centre visitors
- Build relationships with Specifiers, designers, architects in wider London, and throughout The UK through showroom interactions and involvement with industry organisations
- Work Collaboratively with the Global Experience Centre Chef
- Understand what designers want/need from a manufacturer to specify product
- Assist in hosting customer events during the day and evenings when required
- Attend off site designer or sales events
- Delivery product training that is sufficiently technical, but more geared to business benefits and competitive advantage
- Maintain the experience centre at the highest level
- Have a sound understanding of health & safety, and role model sound health and safety practices and behaviours
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and availability of product assets (including product descriptions, specifications, drawings, cabinet dimensions & clearances for feasibility, fit and safety requirements) for key specifiers
- Acts as the design liaison for in-Market channel requirement
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the appliance or building industry, in a design, project management or sales/marketing role
- Premium/luxury showroom sales consultant
- Working experience with interior/kitchen designers and architects
- Proven experience at successfully developing strategic partnerships both externally and internally to deliver quality results
- Engaging the right people & using relevant information to make informed choices, trade-offs & decisions
- Applying judgement based on data and intuition
- Strong Project planning and management experience
- Managing and getting the best from external third-party suppliers
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday working is essential, 10am - 4pm ( two/three times a month Saturday working will be required)
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.