This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Sponsorships Sales Executive
Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to look after all things in relation to sponsorship's. You will support the Head of Commercial Sales in generating sales across a number of sponsorship areas, creating and maintaining partnerships and business development.
- Manage a portfolio of sponsorship inventory to maximise sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
- To work with Head of Commercial Sales to help generate and convert sponsorship leads
- Obtain new business sponsorship sales for our clients business products and services through strategic telephone and face to face sales
- Attend networking events to develop new contacts and grow the business portfolio
- Achieve relevant objectives and financial targets for associated products and services
- Report sales figures and pipeline on a weekly basis to the Head of Commercial Sales
- Attend all home match day fixtures
- On hand to answer inbound calls
- Any other ad hoc duties in pursuance of the objectives, as may be required in your role, as requested by the Head of Commercial Sales
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and focused
- Team orientated 'winner' with passion, drive and commitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Proven track record in sales and relationships
- Results driven with a desire to succeed
- A total of 35 hours per week, with flexibility over specific days
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.