At Macildowie Associates Ltd (and our parent company), we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when your data has been given to us as a beneficiary to one of our employee benefits. You may not be aware that your data has been passed to us, so it is important we tell you what data we have and how we process it.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Leicester.
Carina House East
3 Merus Court
Our Data Protection Officer is Chris Richardson of Sapphire Consulting Ltd who can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When a new employee starts with Macildowie Associates Ltd, we ask them to provide the contact details of a beneficiary to our benefit scheme. Employees may also provide beneficiary information when they are eligible for certain enhanced benefits during their employment e.g. the addition of a partner to their Company Private Healthcare Scheme.
For full information on what that means, please refer to the employee in question. We ask for the beneficiary’s name, address and relationship to our employee. Depending on the nature of the benefit, we may also ask for the beneficiary’s date of birth. Once returned to us, this information is stored in paper form in a locked cabinet managed by our HR team. The data may be also entered onto our master spreadsheet and communicated to the relevant provider, broker and/or advisory service in addition to HMRC as required.
We do not process any Special Category data.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. We process all of the data laid out above as we have a legitimate interest in doing so to provide this service for our employees, therefore our legal basis is “Legitimate Interest”.
You have the right to object to our processing your data using legitimate interest. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your information with third parties who provide professional advisory services and support our business in managing our benefits.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for two years from the day our new employee (the person who provided your details) ends their employment. After this time paper records will be shredded and the electronic records deleted.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so please contact email@example.com. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if we have been unable to resolve your query.
- More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Marketing ExecutivePublished 2 days ago
- Up to £25000.00 per annum
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Art Director/Photography ManagerPublished 2 days ago
- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Assistant AccountantPublished 2 days ago
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum