At Macildowie Associates Ltd (and our parent company), we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when your data has been given to us as an emergency contact. You may not be aware that your data has been passed to us, so it is important we tell you what data we have and how we process it.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Leicester.
Carina House East
3 Merus Court
Our Data Protection Consultant is David Townsend of Sapphire Consulting Ltd who can be contacted via the email address: email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When a new employee starts with Macildowie Associates Ltd, we ask them to provide an emergency contact, for use only in an emergency. We ask for the contact’s name, contact numbers and relationship to the employee. Once returned to us, this information is stored in paper form in a locked cabinet managed by our HR team. The data is also entered onto our master spreadsheet and used if there is ever an emergency.
We do not process any Special Category data.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. We process all of the data laid out above as we have a legitimate interest in doing so, therefore our legal basis is “Legitimate Interest”.
You have the right to object to our processing your data using legitimate interest. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share your personal data with any third party, other than a public body in case of emergency. For example, we may pass your personal data to a member of hospital staff or the police staff if required in the best interests of our employee.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for the length of the employee’s employment or the length of the assignment on which they are currently contracted. After this time the paper copies will be shredded and the electronic records deleted.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if we have been unable to resolve your query.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the full list of our Privacy Policies and Fair Processing Notices please click here.
Finance ManagerPublished about 5 hours ago
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Leicester, Leicestershire
Purchase LedgerPublished 3 days ago
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Financial ControllerPublished 3 days ago
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Bingham, Nottinghamshire