At Macildowie Associates Ltd (and our parent company), we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you visit our premises.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham, Milton Keynes and Leicester.
Carina House East
3 Merus Court
Our Data Protection Consultant is David Townsend of Sapphire Consulting Ltd who can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When you visit our premises, we may ask you to sign in to our visitors’ book. We may ask for your full name, vehicle registration number and who you are visiting. This data is recorded only in the visitors’ book and not on any other system.
We may pass this data to a public authority representative if required, such as the fire service in the event of a fire or police in the event of a security incident.
Whilst you are on our premises, you may be asked or may want to give a member of our team further personal data, such as your email address or phone number. For example, you may be a prospective client and want to follow up on the meeting. At this point we would cease to treat you as a visitor for the purposes of data privacy. We treat different people’s data differently, depending on who they are. Each group has a different Fair Processing Notice so if you would like information on how we classify different people review our Fair Processing Notices on our website at: www.macildowie.com/fair-processing-notices or email us at: email@example.com.
It may be necessary for us to collect medical data from you, which is classified under GDPR as “Special Category”. For example, if you may be pregnant or are a wheelchair user requiring appropriate access or other arrangements. If this is the case then we will take the information from you verbally and will not record it without your explicit consent. For further information please email our secure email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Macildowie do not operate or control CCTV in any of our premises, but our landlord might. If that is the case then we will make every effort to make the landlord’s FPN available to you.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. Most of our processing is done because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
We will process the following personal data because you have consented for us to do so:
- we process your health data with your consent if you make us aware of something when discussing special requirements.
We will process the following personal data because we believe that we have a legitimate interest in doing so:
- your personal data provided when you sign in to one of our buildings. Our legitimate interest is regarding the security of our visitors, our staff and our premises.
You have the right to object to our processing your data using legitimate interest. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
We do not share your data with any third parties.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for as long as the visitors’ book is being used, but not longer than two years.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel that we have been unable to resolve your query.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the full list of our Privacy Policies and Fair Processing Notices please click here.
HR Assistant - Part TimePublished about 19 hours ago
- £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + FTE
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Junior Accounts AssistantPublished about 21 hours ago
- £20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Transport PlannersPublished about 21 hours ago
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Coalville, Leicestershire