Fair Processing Notice for Website Users
At Macildowie Associates Ltd, our parent and subsidiary companies, we respect your personal data.
This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you visit our website.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham and Leicester.
3 Merus Court
Meridian Business Park
Our Data Protection Consultant is Kristy Gouldsmith, and the email address to contact her is
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When you visit our website, you are given the opportunity to give us your personal data through a number of contact forms. Each form could include your name, email address, job role, current employer, phone number, IP/MAC address and any other info you put in the free text boxes. We need all this to ensure the right person in our business contacts you regarding your enquiry.
This data is stored in line with our Candidate FPN.
You are also able to create a profile on our website, including uploading full CV data if you wish. Once you create a profile, your details will be sent to our candidate database. Please note that we treat our candidates’ data differently, so please see the separate fair processing notices, which talk about how we process candidate data.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. The legal basis for the personal data you give us through our website is consent.
We will process the following personal data because you have consented for us to do so:
- we process all of the data outlined above with your consent. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing
Do we use any automated decision-making?
We do not use any automated decision-making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following:
- Our software providers;
- Our website host;
- Our cloud service providers;
- Professional bodies (if we need to conduct qualification checks);
- Government or regulatory bodies.
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the UK?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the UK.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold your data for three years.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us the rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us the erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please get in touch with
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel that we have been unable to resolve your query.
You can find more information on your rights in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.