Facebook Tracking

Connecting to LinkedIn...


Candidate FAQ's & Timesheets


Why Temp through Macildowie?

Our experience recruitment consultants will be on hand to guide you through your temporary and interim career options. We can advise you on how to gain experience and skills across different sectors and how temp work can be used to bridge the gap between permanent jobs.

We have a dedicated accounts and payroll department to ensure you are paid correctly and help you achieve flexibility and independence in your chosen position.

When do I have to submit my timesheet?

All timesheets will be handled by our dedicated accounts and payroll department, Please email all completed forms to timesheets@macildowie.com by 12noon on a Monday. Remember to sign your timesheets before sending them on to us.

If you need a timesheet, please click the link below:

What documents do I need to submit to you?

Please ensure that you send us all the documents we need otherwise we won’t be able to process your payment. We will need your passport, completed Registration Forms and completed Authorisation to check Qualification forms.

If you are operating through a Ltd Company we will need your Limited Company details, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Incorporation Certificate and VAT Registration.

When do I get paid?

Payslips are sent out by payroll every Wednesday this means payments made to temporary staff will clear their bank account on a Friday.

How many days holiday do I get as a PAYE Temp?

You will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year pro rata, including bank holidays. Please ensure you give one weeks notice for any paid holidays you would like to take and ensure you write “PAID HOLIDAY” clearly on your timesheet. At the end of your contract, any outstanding holidays will be paid the week after your final payment.

What is Interim work?

Interim opportunities arise when a business is looking for an experienced professional with a specialist skill set. They will go into a business for an extended period of time and will work on a specific project or provide cover for a set period of time.

Can I work through my own Limited Company?

If you’re likely to be in a temporary position for an extended period of time, or be incurring expenses, it might be beneficial to you to set up a limited company. 

For information on this visit www.hmrc.gov.uk. We will need you to submit your Limited Company details, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Incorporation Certificate and VAT Registration before you start your assignment.

Contact your relevant consultant

Search for jobs

Upcoming events