This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Purchase Ledger Assistant / Permanent / / Up to £26,000 / Leicester / LE9
A great opportunity to join a reputable SME with great growth plans as a permanent Accounts Assistant.
This role will see you getting involved in; processing invoices, dealing with supplier queries and ensure that answers are given on a timely basis and be responsible for ensuring that supplier statement reconciliations and other key control work is undertaken on a timely basis.
In this role you will pay a key part in the operation and growth, ensuring appropriate controls and procedures are in place.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all invoices are processed and authorised within the agreed deadline and accurately
- Deal with all supplier queries efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the supplier
- Reconcile supplier statements in line with the agreed timetable
- Managing supplier expectations, in regards to payment of invoices to ensure you are maximising the working capital position of the company.
- To work as a team member, pulling together to ensure that all deadlines are achieve
- To ensure effective lines of communication are maintained at all levels, internally and externally Provide support for the other areas in Accounts
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Strong background in accounts
- Excellent customer and colleague relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, and to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.