This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Temporary Finance Assistant / up to £15ph / Oadby
Macildowie are are currently recruiting for an experienced, hard working and motivated Accounts Assistant to join a successful and forward-thinking business based in Oadby
The right candidate will have good organisational and a high level of accuracy and be confident using Sage Line 50 and Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Your Role will Include:
- Company Purchase ledger
- Match purchase invoices to orders and delivery notes
- Accurately record purchase invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Ensure invoices are authorised by relevant personnel in a timely manor
- Scan and file invoices as necessary
- General maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Prepare payment runs
- Accurately record supplier payments against ledgers
- Resolve supplier queries
- Month end reconciliation work
- Company Sales ledger
- Accurately record customer purchase orders
- Send out invoices to customers daily
- Accurately track invoices and goods delivered against sales orders
- Match sales invoices to proof of delivery notes
- Daily credit control telephone calls
- Send out monthly statements
- General maintenance of the sales ledger
- Accurately record customer receipts against ledgers
- Resolve customer queries
- Month end reconciliation work
- Ensure credit limits are adhered to and deal with external credit insurers
- In addition to this
- Assist Finance Manager with adhoc reports
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Ability to follow instructions and prioritise workload
- Highly accurate and well organised
- Self-motivated and driven
- Attention to detail and methodical
- Polite and professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and presentable
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Confidence in dealing with customers and suppliers
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.