This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Credit Control Team Leader
Credit Control Team Leader / Ashby De La Zouch / Up to £30,000 / Permanent / 100% Office Based
Are you ready to lead a dynamic team in a cutting-edge business that specialises in providing innovative solutions to a diverse range of industries? If you have a passion for leadership, credit control expertise, and a desire to mentor and guide a team to success, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The Company: are experts in delivering high-quality and innovative solutions to businesses across various industries. Their commitment to investing in science and technology ensures that they provide exceptional services that consistently meet the highest standards.
Key Responsibilities: As a Credit Control Team Leader, your main purpose will be to lead and mentor a team of up to 10 credit control professionals. Your role will include:
- Team Leadership: Provide guidance, mentor-ship, and supervision to the credit control team.
- First Point of Contact: Be the first point of contact for team query resolution and support in addressing complex customer queries.
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to streamline processes and resolve issues effectively.
- Systems Proficiency: Ideally, have experience with credit control software such as Credithound, Sage 200, and Netsuite to optimise team performance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Leadership Experience: Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to inspire and guide a team.
- Credit Control Expertise: Strong background in credit control, with the ability to manage and resolve complex queries.
- Communication: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with team members and internal stakeholders effectively.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive Salary: Enjoy a competitive salary of up to £30,000.
- Innovation: Be part of a forward-thinking organisation that invests in science and technology to deliver exceptional hygiene solutions.
- Professional Growth: Opportunity to lead and mentor a team, contributing to their professional development and success.
If you are an experienced credit control professional with leadership skills and a passion for delivering exceptional service, we want to hear from you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.